May 10, 2013

Salt Air

I am loving this line by Glitz Design! Unchartered Waters. Have you seen? I love all the patterns & colors. I created this for my LSS, Craft Fusion. My idea for this project was sparked when I saw this  quote on Pinterest: "I long for Salt Air in my hair". I started by piecing together papers, using border punches, adhering edges, drawing my girl w/hair resembling waves then cut away! I had the end result in mind, it just took longer than expected to finish her hair! I do love the end result though!








My teen already claimed this for her bedroom! We may have to fight this one out! **I included a bunch of different eye candy on this project. Real shells, stitching, mists, Studio Calico, doily, fabric, washi, twine... I'll stop there!
Have a great day!
xo

1 comment: