January 10, 2011

What a day

Still dark at 6am & car alarm keeps going off.
Hear helicopters & sirens.
Turn on news & see intersection right up street. Car crash.
Girls back to school this am.
Get call to pick up Gramma bcuz her eye surgery is done.
On way, witness a landscape truck in front of me hit a dog.
Call 911 to help the poor thing & p/u Gramma.
Get home & sew.
On way to p/u girls, another car accident.
Follow traffic thru neighborhood to get to school on time.
Lele's new boots has some kid's milk all over 'em.
Shoe shopping for girls. Dinner.
Take care of Gramma.
Girls are ready for school & all is asleep.
I cannot get the puppy image out of my head.
Cannot get the 9 y/o shot & killed in Tucson out of my head.
Carlos is sick still. My braces are causing my teeth to hurt.
Have so many goals for myself. My head spins.

I see this smile every day & it makes all the craziness worth it. =)


**this was from this am. isn't she the cutest?!
xoxo

3 comments:

Melina*Alecia said...

U of A starting school has been postponed until Thursday, first day WAS scheduled for today. All of this happening and everyone at home telling me what's going on in Tucson is really getting to me.

Obama is going to campus on Wednesday.

Lele looks adorable!

Sandy a la Mode said...

ummm yes!! she is ADORABLE!!!

Lila said...

Too cute indeed.