May 28, 2008

LAST day...

of school, that is! The girls' are excited. Soccer camp & recital are next week. Along w/an 11 yr anniversary (that will totally get lost in the hectic wk) I totally forgot to mention that Jeannie & I have a date in October to see:



(Courtesy of her husband, Bill.) I'm excited! Thx Bill!


So the rain has gone away. Half of the wkend was saved! The 'scrappin lil girls club' came over & we worked on some stuff. Amy & Katie slept over. Antonia learned how to ride Graciella's bike, while G & I raced around the neighborhood! Lele was riding her tricycle. I took all the girls to the movies & made a run to Whole Foods. The girls liked all the yummy samples! Took our girls to the BMX track (again!). Made yummy Belgium waffles w/strawberries & whipped cream for brkfst. Girls & I made oatmeal/raisin cookies. The girls played out in the sprinklers, while mommy got some sun! Jeannie had invited us over for Monday pm dinner w/family. Fun & eats!


I think that pretty much sums it all up!


Lastnite, was the girls yrbook signing at Peter Piper. They had more fun eating w/Shalya, running around & playing the games! Then it was off to the track again. It'll be something to see when Antonia gets going & can actually race! But she's interested! Oh yeah! Rose called & they got the box yesterday! I just need to make MR some more inserts for her card holder!

Here's our puppies! Harley is 2 now & Hugo is 5 mos.


Harley & Hugo

Min - this is for YOU! I forgot to post these pix! YUMMY - YUMMY! When you come home, I'll have to show you how 'super-fast' this makes the frapps! The 10 yr old + blender finally saw it's last day... but don't cry bcuz the new & improved one is ni----ce & shiny! ha!



Oooo-- Ahh---!

No comments: