September 18, 2013

This makes me HAPPY

I cannot believe September is half over already! Here are some photos to sum up the latest, I'll exclude the 4th grade invention project, trips to the allergy dr, school picture day morning, the bathroom counter after 3 girls get ready for school... instead, I'll show you all the pretty/crafty ones! (I'll be sharing those others in my Project Life pages!)





1. Solo time outside to read, eat, pray while girls are at school.
2. New tags in shop this week! These pretties went to Creative Tea Time in Cali. 
(I'll share more on Thursday!)
3. This is my new fave pic of my youngest & I. =)
4. Who doesn't love glitter?! 
These also made their way to CTT in Cali but will be in shop REAL soon, as in this week!

What makes you happy? Please share! 
I have a giveaway brewing too... a little fyi. *wink*wink
Happy Weds. all!
xo

No comments: