September 20, 2013

Creative Tea Time

Are you going to CTT this weekend? I so-- wish I was. Couldn't make it this time, so this was the second best thing! I'm one of the Sponsors! I made up these oh-so-cute mini craft kits! I hope the attendees all like them! What do you think??



 I should of taken a photo of all the items after I was done adding & adding some more! Hopefully, someone will take one from the event! I love how the bags turned out! (I'm thinking of adding these pretties to the shop real soon!) A big thank you to my girls for helping me stuff 'em! My new cards have my personal FB account, but you can still find me at CalleLillyCafe on FB too. I couldn't decide whether to combine the two or keep separate. For now, I will still have the two. Hope you visit soon!

Have a blessed weekend.
xo

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

Super cute!!! They turned out great!