August 12, 2013

Spellbinders Retreat 2013

Okay now after a long weekend, I can share the NEWS! I am the Instagram Community Manager for Spellbinders! Whoohoo! This is perfect! Instagram + scrapbooking? Um, yes please! From Thursday to Saturday night, I spent with the fabulous team/staff who make up Spellbinders, including thee Stacey Caron! Can I just tell you how sweet she is IRL?! She makes you feel right at home, and being one of the newbies... I didn't feel out of place at all! Everyone welcomed us newbies with open arms, jokes, lots of hugs & inspiration! Oh yeah and it got better as the days went on! Lots of classes, goodies and amazing instructors! Let me also add that I met some of my crafty - superstars! I have been a fan of their work for years & BOOM! there they were right in front of me! Amazing people let me tell you. I met new people that have been added to that very list too! Totally in love w/everyone and did I mention there were plenty of international ladies? So fun meeting everyone and hearing their stories as well. We had a blast & Friday night Nerd Party?! All the food was yummy and the snack breaks? Chocolate fountain? Yes. I had so much fun and loved every minute of it. Lots of photos, notes & breaks were taken. So much info packed into those 3 days. Amazing, inspiring people. No joke. I am so happy to be a part of this new team! We also did a photo shoot on the first day! Cannot wait to see! I am truly amazed at all the talent that filled up the room all weekend & now blessed to be a part of it all. 

I narrowed down the photos because if not, I would take you into next week!




 


Be sure to follow Spellbinders on Social Media!
Instagram: @teamspellbinders
Facebook: Spellbinders
Twitter: Spellbinders
Pinterest: Spellbinders

Hope you all have a creative week!
xo


No comments: