July 10, 2013

Artists' Showcase

How wonderful to receive an email to let me know my shop has been featured?! (I found this out while taking a quick sec to check my email from my hospital bed) A nice pick me up, if you will. *insert big smile* A huge thank you to Tracy of One Brown Crafter for the feature! It's very much appreciated. She didn't only share one photo from my shop, but 7 and all of my links! I say she is pretty sah-weet!


This truly was a RAK (random act of kindness). See? There are still genuine, kind-hearted people out there.
Thank you again Tracy.
xo

1 comment:

Tracyville said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Julie and for all the link love. I've reciprocated with the linkage. :) I love your work, so keep in touch and let me know when you have new items so I can show them off again. Hope you feel better soon!

Truly,

Tracy :)
One Brown Crafter + Tracyville