April 15, 2013

Under Construction

Please excuse the mess! I'm trying to freshen up my blog these days on my very own. (I still have colors to change & a sidebar makeover) I wanted the feel to be fresh & simple. (as simple as I can handle!) If you should have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to have smaller social media icons that have the shabby vintage feel but had no luck finding any as of earlier today. I need more than just the three... I'm thinking maybe six or seven? I also have been wanting to make the switch to WP for.ever. I keep hearing negative things about it though. If you're a user of WP can you please give me your thoughts?

On a side note, I cannot believe what is happening in Boston today. Many prayers are being said. The numbers keep climbing and that's the scary part. Why do people just want to cause harm to so many? I just don't get it. Yes, politics ... etc, but we're all the same when we wake in the am and go to bed at the end of the day, it's just the decisions we make and what we do w/our time in between. I simply cannot stand it. 

(photo credit: @meghastings on Instagram)

Sending many prayers back east.
xo

No comments: