January 1, 2013

Chocolate Pretzel Bites

Happy Twenty Thirteen!

 I hope the year finds you all w/a happy heart, healthy and well all around. I'm praying for the best for my family, friends & new friends! 2012 was a hard one & I'm just looking for the best & being positive all the way through!

Today started w/two of our girls at their friends, soccer and baking these little bites of sweetness! Super quick. Super easy. Even the husband helped real quick! (before I had to head back out the door!)

1.  Just set your oven to 350.
2.  We placed as many small pretzels on a cookie sheet as we could fit, lined w/tin foil.
3.  Place a Hersey's Kiss on each pretzel and set the timer for 3 minutes!
4.  Take out when done and place your candy on top of each. We used peanut m&m's! (next time I want to add a mini marshmallow!)


If you make these little sweet bites, please share if you used another candy! We're always looking for new ideas!

Have a great week!
xo

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I made these at Xmas and used crushed up candy canes also.