January 11, 2012

Whirley-Pop Love

I created this layout for the Making Memories blog using the Sketchy Thursday's 1.5 sketch. The MM post will go live next Weds. Jan 18th. I'm excited! And yes, I love my Whirley-Pop! Have you tried? When our air popper started burning the popcorn, Carlos searched & found this for me! The popcorn tastes so much better too! Add butter & salt... YUMMY! I can eat almost the entire bowl by myself! 

Most of the product I used is from Making Memories Dilly Dally line. Did you notice my vintage gift card? I just inked it up a tiny bit. The tag w/twine slides out w/journaling.

Not sure if I like this font but it's what I had that was the perfect size! They are stickers that were pear in color & I used ink to change it. For the chipboard heart, I used 2 layers of UTEE... I almost forgot how much I love to emboss! 


I used Tim Holtz's die for the rosette & Donna Salazar's Distrezz-it-All for my edges. I also used my heat gun on the tulle flower to shrink it up a bit.

Do you use any sketch blogs? There's a few I like but if you have any favorites, please do share! xo

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a gorgeous layout Julie!

Anonymous said...

Um, wow! How beautiful, love all the details and layers you have going on!