August 13, 2011

Techniques Galore

I'll get straight to it! Paper Vineyard had 3 classes this weekend with the oh-so-talented Donna Salazar teaching us all her flowers, ink techniques & this to-die-for book! I took her class last night & left w/my hands full of glue, glitter & ink! She is too cute (exactly like her videos!) I had fun and the worst headache to go with. =/ I want need have to have as in yesterday simply LOVE to own all her products we had used in class. Too. Much. Fun. The possibilities are ENDless!

I will just show you the photos of all the goodies & projects.


Yes I asked Donna to sign my Distrezz-it-all! ;)

Donna's family also lives here local!

Donna Salazar & her sis


Isn't this book A.Mazing? I love it! This class was on Saturday. Now to just find the perfect someone to gift this too!


(the more you 'distrezz' the pages, the more fuller!!)


Our Sat. afternoon class. Too much fun.
Cannot wait till she visits again!
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post! It was so much fun meeting you!
Smooches ~D~