August 16, 2011

Goth Doll

Halloween is right around the corner! Can you believe it? And I will hold off talking about Christmas. Yikes! Here is my take on Sketchy Thursdays (sketch 8.11) Also I used this sketch for my DT project for Paper Vineyard. What do you think? I love We R Memory Keepers Spookville line! Don't you?


This was my 13 y/o last year. I love how her makeup turned out! She has sensitive skin so we couldn't do a trial run. We bought it & I applied hoping for the best! She looked too pretty!



My Happy Mail that arrived Saturday!


All this good-ness is from Pink Paislee: chipboard, glitter & sticker alpha. Love them all. And of course, my CK mag. **someday I will be published in that baby. ;)

Supplies used in my layout:
We R Memory Keepers Spookville papers:
Wicked Web, Eerie eyes, Orange orbs, Creepy cards & card stock stickers
Pink Paislee Expressions: limeade chipboard
Maya Road wood bingo number
Heidi Swapp colored pencil
Sakura Micron Pen
Zutter Distrezz-it-all
Foof-a-la button
Vintage button
Colorbox ink: charcoal
Stazon royal purple
Tim Holtz Alcohol blender

Do you love sketches & kits? I do! They make scrapbooking for a mom w/very limited time SO worth it! I just need to buy kits now! Have any great sites you love to buy kits from?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great costume and great job on the make-up. Love the layout! So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week! xoxo

Joanna said...

what a fun page! makes me wish it was Halloween already! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the papers you used! And how cool that we have sooooo many peeps in common all ready... I was on ScrapbookCircle's DT working for Lisa A... and I am friends with Danielle too... she comes to my friends house some months for my friends monthly crop!! We will sooooooo have to meet sometime! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hannah said...

Great LO, love those photos :) Great use of the sketch :)That looks like a great set of new alphas, have fun playing with them :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun layout, Julie! :)

Pamela said...

Great layout! :)