October 31, 2010

October 2010

Yes, time flies. I always say this. But WHY does it have to? It just seems to be on full speed ahead. Well, my solution bcuz time did escape me is this: lotsa of photos to share w/little details here & there. A peek, if you would, into our little piece of the world...



Fall hail storm







Graciella & her Godfather

Antonia: AAYS scrimmage

I have to say these pix of Lele are my FAVE of her & her cute self!



Candy girls


Our oldest pretty girl

I absolutely LOVE these Halloween pix of Graciella, I mean... My Gothic Doll.











BFFS =)

Suns vs Lakers

Antonia asked if they were cardboard cutouts! haha!


Happy 80th Gramma!

There's lots more pix on each day! This makes for good scrapbooking! 
(Now to make time for that!)
xoxo


1 comment:

Judy @ In His Grip said...

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for stopping by "In His Grip".