December 4, 2010

A New Day

Throughout all the craziness of every day, I've been thinking. I get angry at myself bcuz I LOVE to blog, and as life has it... someone has a different path for me to follow. Responsibilities are piling on non-stop. As I choose what's best for me, my health & my family, some people that are close are hurt or angry that I've made these choices. I can only apologize so many times. It doesn't mean that I love anyone less, I just have to do what is best for us here under this roof. 

Gramma is needing us more. She has to be at the top of my list. Some days she may drive me nuts, but in the end... She is my mom & I don't want to ever lose her. She is the last grandparent my girls have left. She is my mom & I've always been close to her. She is really the only family besides my niece that we have here local. Our holidays may be small, but I love my familia that we do have. My girls, school, grades, our soccer Academy, house, pets, my shop... all this plus more is a part of my every day. I have to prioritize as someone said in a comment. I thought I was but as each day comes on, I roll w/the punches & tackle all as it comes. When it comes time to go to bed though, I find myself saying 'remember to do this & that in the am, call this person, do this, etc' Am I alone? I really want to have time to breathe each day. This never happens. It just rush, rush, rush. The only reason I have time to write this am, bcuz I put off doing the dishwasher & taking a shower RIGHT this minute! heehee. I love to share & just write and journal about every day. Those were the days keeping a journal. I did since 5/6 grade. Did you? I did throughout HS & even after getting married. I kept a dream journal too. I haven't written in either for years I'm thinking. But I did always love to write.

Did I get off track? This I do often. But that's just me. You have to keep up, you know? Things will be changing here in the near future bcuz if not, I'm going to go mad! I will start w/today, breathe & do what is best for me & mines. If anyone is not happy w/my decisions? I do apologize in advance. I only have me to depend on & if I don't do for me, no one will. (my husband is great, yes. but all this is within & on my mind each second of the day. remember: breathe)

I do love my family & friends. This they know. If I just met you, I hope to get to know you better! =) Do have a great wkend & enjoy those that you hold close to your heart. Time flies by us all & I'm just tired of watching it pass in a blur.

xoxo

3 comments:

Shanna said...

That's why I need our Fridays! We get things done off our list and we are together. I'm ALWAYS here if you need help breathing. XOXO

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Good for you, Julie - You don't only do so much... do what's right for you ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Jewlz. Breathe and dont forget to eat :-)
- Jeannie