March 5, 2009

Wax Musuem

The following has been brought to you by Edu-Prize & the super creative kids that attend. This was Graciella's take on The Great Wall of China. She had to do a report, costume & poster. She had to miss soccer practice (her 2nd one this entire season!) to be at school this past Tuesday nite.

My beautiful China girl

Graciella & her teacher, Mrs. Schwalenberg

BFF's: Savannah, Sydney & Graciella

Triston & Graciella

(is he the cutest?! I was told by a reliable source that he does like Graciella & I know she likes him! Ahh--! Is this really happening to my baby?! They talk & text all the time too! AND he's the older man! He's in the same class but in 6th grade!)

Mrs. S' 5th/6th grade class

I LOVE this pic! I couldn't decide between this or the very first one!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! So cool that you got a picture of Triston and Graciella together. Someday she's going to get a kick out of seeing that again! :-)

Rhonna Farrer said...

wow, this pic IS super! LOVE it!
Love your blog!
R