June 5, 2008

Happy Anniverary!!

Happy 11 years Carlos! Where does the time go? We were married in Gladita's back yard in West Orange, NJ. My family back home did most of everything! We just had to get there & be dressed! Billy had taken us to get our marriage license & Gladita got her friend, the mayor to marry us! Quite simple. Ha! Gladita had fresh flower petals for the flower girls, with my absolute fave - calle lillies for moi'! Beautiful! In the video, you can hear the airplanes in route to Newark Airport! They rolled out the white carpet down the isle & had an arch covered in lights, flowers & tulle. My dad walked me down the isle, from the driveway/sidewalk all the way to the back to the arch. A neighbor cooked the food. Gladita had an Italian bakery do the cake. It all turned out better than I ever thought it could! Gladita, mom, dad, my cousins, SIL & friends made it all possible! ~ I love you Carlos!! ~

No comments: