April 24, 2008

Design Team Stuff























Here is an altered coin folder that I did for Devine Memories. I want to try & post all that I do for the store. I like how this turned out. First time I used the crackle paint too. Carlos ended up giving me a sterling silver cross from his stash! That works! I just hope my project doesn't disappear. Michelle has it behind the counter for show, so it's safe!

I cannot quite figure out how to arrange pix on this yet... oh well! That is the LEAST of my worries! Okay, so I had to leave again to p/u the girls from school. Only Amy & Katie today. Graciella has her 2nd play tonite at 6pm. This time I'm hoping to sit closer so the little ones can stay interested. Carrie's coming tonite too! Graciella will be excited. The play lasted 2 hrs on Monday...

No comments: