June 19, 2019

Planner Printables

Long time no see! 😉 I miss it around here! Why is Life so quick to take over and all else gets put on the back burner? This includes health issues, school, surgery and the list goes on! haha! On to the important stuff!

I love my planners and adding cute printables! Whether it's a diecut or super cute paper and when I print out on vellum?! *swoon* All the above please! If you're on Instagram and not following @unicornplanner you're missing out! She recently had a call for her Printable Squad and I MADE THE CUT! Yes I'm super excited bc I love all of her products! So yes, you will be seeing her printables firsthand and you can use CODE: CALLELILLYCAFE19 for 20% off your printables!!


Today, Jade aka @unicornplanner, is having a 50% off ALL DIE CUTS Surprise Sale! RUN & purchase yours today! You won't be sorry! She has so many to choose from!


Here are a few that I think are super cute!




Be sure to say hello on Instagram!

Happy day to you!
xo

No comments: