June 10, 2015

My First Pocket Letter

I am hooked! Wait! Have you heard or seen one of these pretty little pockets of planner & stationery goodies? Okay, Janette Lane came up with this concept & many have jumped on board! You can visit her Pocket Letter site HERE & sign up! Easy peasy! You can have a swap partner today! Or if you'd like to swap w/me, leave a comment, email or DM on Instagram... anywhere! And we can get the details to swap! So many ideas too! You can do a theme, color, ANYthing goes!

Here's my very first one I made with a bunch of different products:



Supplies:

American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper
Target: kraft letter stickers
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes: bow
Avery Elle: oh happy day stamp
Amy Tangerine: good stuff stamp
Freckled Fawn: hello wood veneer
LYB: canvas butterfly
Thickers: Niki Riki
Spellbinders: doily



Isn't it all about the presentation though?! *wink*

Now for the goodies!


I made a few clips with ribbons. 
Tazo tea.
Speech bubble sticky notes w/sparkles & fabric yo-yo.
My letter.
Silhouette die cuts.
Wood veneer.
Target page flags.
Amy Tangerine stickers.
Yo-yo & washi tape.

I hope she likes! It was going to MN!
Happy day to you!
xo

No comments: