October 23, 2014

I Love Instagram

Hello happy mail! I won this kit on Instagram from Blinks of Life! The Sugar & Spice kit! Love it! You will see this included in my projects in the near future! =) Thanks so much again BoL! 


I also won this stamp set from Waffle Flower Crafts on Instagram! It's perfect for planners/filofax or Project Life! Love it! They have more sets that have made it onto my Wish List! With such busy days & so many details/appts to remember, I decided to go old school again and purchase a planner. Except I use the calendar on my iPhone constantly bcuz I can schedule months in advance w/out the bulk. I think I finally decided on a notebook I just recently bought. My plan is to use a page per day, use my stamps etc to help me keep organized, and of course, make it cute! *wink 

The set I won is called: Planner - Stay Focused

My IG friend @jcchris aka Jessy and I won two pillows each from the Online Fabric Store via Gina of @shabbycreek on Instagram! And we got to pick out our very own pillows! We had quite the selection and I choose these two because I love embroidery & those colors! 



What do you think?! They have a bunch on sale too! But once they're gone, they're gone! Thx again Gina & OFS! xo

Another IG prize I won was from Neat and Tangled. Yes, on Instagram. Gotta love IG!! I won a $50 gift certificate! whoohoo! Yes & I just placed my order too! You must visit their store & make a wish list for Santa! I will share my picks when they arrive!

And one last one! I won 100 Americana Acrylic Paint colors from Deco Art on their blog over a month ago, but because they were missing a few colors still... they held off putting in the mail. Then the box arrived!! Cue the paint angels! I kept 3 bottles out of the photo too! I wanted even lines! =)


Okay, so I didn't really win this beauty... however, we did make the switch to the ginormous iphones from our 4s'. Love it! And yes, we are a proud Apple family. She sure is pretty in gold! Love my 6plus!


October isn't over yet & it was an awesome one so far! Have a great weekend! 
xo

No comments: