June 16, 2014

*Solo* Layout

Wow! Time flew by! Oops! lol 
End of school for girls, more soccer, girls being sick... 
And this brings us to my layout!...

This was from the beginning of May for NSD! I had used 2peas NSD2014 free printables & lots of Crate Paper! This layout is about me having a bunch of *solo*' time! I either bring a good magazine, my current book, crafts or write a letter and some shade... then wait away--! Our three girls play club soccer so before games & tournaments, you show up an hour before game time and girls warm up. Half time, we wait some more. Game time over and we wait again till the coach is finished talking w/the girls. This season I went solo many times because my husband coaches two teams and he's going in the opposite direction w/his team. Our middle girl plays on another team & some days it works and I can take her bcuz the older has a later game, etc. Yes, we drive ALOT! So onto the layout!








Supplies used:
Maggie Holmes: Vellum, fabric frames, Album Ephemera
Crate Paper DIY Shop:
bee card, cherry tag, typewriter, speech bubble, green tag, Feb.
Crate Paper Storyteller eclectic button
Crate Paper Trims: Peppermint Collection blue & red
Heidi Swapp: black ink
Dear Lizzy Thickers primrose
Freckled Fawn: geo clip, Dew Drops gold arrow
LYB: Naturals burlap stickers butterfly
Cuttlebug: dot embossing folder
2peas: NSD printables
Misc: ticket, lace, trim, popdots, date stamp
Big Shot

I love the end result! Shabby-ish, layers, ribbons...
What do you think?
xo

No comments: