January 20, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week 32

Hello Project Life! Oh I've missed these layouts! How do you keep track of all your day to day happenings? I still use the Momento App. Love still. I even have a reminder to alert me every night at 8pm to write stuff down. The best part about this app is that it collects all your photos from FB, Instagram or Twitter and adds to each day. Love this! 




The doily I created w/my Spellbinders die! Love all the different sizes too. I used a bunch of printable cards for this layout. I cut my ampersand tag to fit & covered my cut line w/some thin washi! I used Amy Tangerine's embroidery kit on that tag as well. Love those kits! Studio Calico: tiny heart,  Love This wood piece, day stamp, 6x6 paper pad. Simple Stories: typeset stickers & labels. Silhouette for the 88. Dear Lizzy letter stickers. Inspired stamp is by Autumn Leaves. Lots of stitching here & there on my Bernina!




If there's added text/designs on my photos? Most likely made with the Rhonna Designs app. Love it! More stitches to add a little detail. Butterfly: Martha Stewart punch. Half white doily: Spellbinders die. More washi. Love to use tiny tags for journaling! More Simple Stories labels/stickers on this page as well. Heidi Swapp: black sticker letters. 

Oh yeah! Just in case you're thinking: is she really on week 32? Um yeah, I skip around. No reason, just what I feel like working on, time allows, photos printed or not... This year I want to PL in chronological order!

Any questions? Ask away! What are your thoughts on my spread? Would love to know!
Happy day to you all.
xo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Julie! I just wanted to come by and say thank you for the love you left me on the Jillibean Soup blog. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave such kind words.

By the way.. Your PL rocks!!!! I absolutely adore the detail you have put into it...x All the best, Leanne..x