June 14, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 241

This is my take on 241: page was mostly done w/Making Memories Dilly Dally kit I had won from CHA week on their blog! Yes this made mama a happy camper! The fabric tag is Amy Butler. Hope you like!




This layout was done a few nights ago when a good friend & her daughter came over for a movie & scrap night! All had a good time & I had to finish after they left. It's hard scrapping w/others, the interruptions are non-stop. {did I mention two of my girls were scrappin'?!} I do like the company but it always works out like this for me. How about you?












We have a few birthdays coming up, as well as Father's Day! Thinking girls & I will be scrapping tonight again! Hopefully, after soccer practice! I need to go to Hobby Lobby & buy more fabric for my Sweet Vintage line!

Enjoy your day!
xo

No comments: