April 11, 2011

Creative Estates Sneak Peek

Did any of you who attended have to hit the ground running AS SOON AS you arrived back home? Saturday night, I was exhausted & had the biggest headache ever. I did the bed routine & was asleep by 11:05 pm. Those of you who missed this amazing weekend? So sad that you didn't make it & be sure to catch the next one! The location is moving to SLC, Utah in 2012. I have more photos to share but since the conference ended it has been non-stop! 

(Sunday, we had the State Cup soccer tournament & the girls won 2-0! Way to go Arsenal!! Today: school for the girls, hand therapy, dad had migrane, shop for shoes after school, soccer practice, met up w/a good friend & grocery shopping!)


These are only a few photos taken w/my iPhone. Can't wait to share more manana! The best part of the conference for me... besides all the valuable info from these successful women? Meeting all those lovely ladies that spoke, taught classes, have blogs that I'm a huge fan of and many that I follow & many who I tweet daily with! I met so many sweet people, I hope to see again! 

**Until next time...see you all in blog land. xo

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi! Just snooping around your blog a bit! I wanted to tell you it was great meeting you at CE and thanks so much for the warm ride on that cold, rainy night! Lifesaver! Take care!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

Unknown said...

It was fun spending time with you last weekend!

Becca said...

So fun to meet you at CE! I feel the same way after getting back home! i have soooo much to do!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to meet you this past weekend at CE! Wish we could have spent a little more time together outside of stringing all of those ruffled balls on Thursday, ha! Hope to see you again next year!

Rebecca Cousins
Freckles Crafts
http://www.frecklescrafts.com/blog