June 30, 2010

Eclipse Movie

"Until your heart stops beating, Bella I'll be here fighting..." "Does my being half-naked bother you?"  Hello Jacob? Here's my number. Yes, that would make me a Cougar but I could get over it. heehee

(photo by: Twilight Fever)

I loved it! Did you see it yet? We bought tickets months ago & met up again this year. On time, early enough to score perfect seats, sat in line for 3 hrs in the Az heat, met new friends, surprised Graciella right before walking out of the door, ate dinner before too. Fun times! So happy we went again this year Miss SheyB, Denise from PolkaDotMoon, my niece Carrie & met new ladies: Mikki & Lisa from ScrapbookCircle. I've been to Lisa's blog & even have a gallery on her site, but it's a small world & we met in person at dinner! Funny how things work. =) 

A big thanks to Shey's husband! He took care of my younger two while we were gone all night! Had to p/u the girls afterwards & drive home in the wee hours! They had a blast too!

No comments: