October 23, 2008

Random Stuff

Lele says to her dad, "Why is there fur on this side & not on this side?" (as she turns his arm over) I just thought that was so cute & too funny!

Shows me & Carlos are watching (DVR is more like it!)

Fringe
My Own Worst Enemy
Desperate Housewives
My Name is Earl (I sometimes watch w/C)

My shows:

Samantha Who?
Dancing w/the Stars (I like to fw thru all the bs & just watch the dances!)
Days
The Hills
90210
Lipstick Jungle
ANTM

This photo I took w/my iphone this am before school of Antonia Bella. I love her do!

Graciella started her new school this past Tuesday. She knows one girl from her old school & she did okay! She's liking it. And she's made friends that very first day! Thank God! I knew she would do well, but being in 5th grade, you still wonder. Some of these girls can be that 'B word' & they weren't! SO happy for Graciella!

Did I ever mention that when in Flag for Graciella's soccer tournament that our goalie broke her wrist? Then 2 Sats ago, our goalie broke her collar bone?! OUCH! Hope you're feeling better Clarissa! Yeah, I will leave that entire story to rest bcuz of the directions that we got off the internet said to 'make a right on a local street!' WHAT?!*%#@!! So me, Lele & Antonia drove up & down this street out in No Where Land trying to turn onto a non-dirt-road or one that had a gate! Carlos finally came to our rescue! I did miss all but the last 2 mins of the game. I made it to deliver the coach's cupcakes, gift & balloons for his bday! Hope it was a great one Drew! All this made me late, wait I meant MISS Antonia's game back in Chandler! Graciella's game was somewhere in Cave Creek. Nice huh!? The traffic on the freeway didn't help ANY of our travel plans that day!

No comments: