August 16, 2008

YUMMY STAMPS

I think I have a wish list everywhere!! Most are stamps, mounted, clear or just the sheet of rubber stamps... that'll work too! I love bird stamps, flourishes, swirls... I'll stop now. But I found this one! Latrice - these are the ones I wrote you about!! It's by Inkadinkado. I'll look for the Hero ones manana. Thx again!



Hero Arts Friday Sketch:




Here's my take: (also made it for Ria's 5000 hits!)
Just scroll down!




MAJOR scrap lift: by me. The card that Jennifer McGuire had made (Aug 11th post), I just liked EVERYthing about it. Too bad I didn't have that cute bird! Here's mine though! I know exactly who it's going to!



I ordered my scallop border punch from Scrapbook.com for 40% off! I got it in two days (that was regular mail)! Can you tell I'm excited?! It's the little things...

No comments: