February 19, 2010

Patchwork Kind of Love

I made this card for my mom a few days ago & finished it up today. I gave myself this little time to finish it off bcuz I NEEDED a break from the day. I turned on my iPod & off I went. (I even put OFF the load of clothes in washer to be hung up! Yay me. haha.) Ever feel that way? You should see our couches! FULL o' clean--- laundry! I really didn't put this off though, I washed & washed and had zero time to put it all away! Okay, back to my card! I made this w/Scrapbook Circle's Feb Kit. I'm liking this kit!


The flower I made myself w/rolled strips, sparkle mod podge & CTMH Prisma Glitter. It's topped of w/one of Tessa Ann's buttons. I love her shop too! Have you seen yet? If not click HERE! Here's a closeup shot to see all the details. =)


On other note... Graciella played tonite against AZ Fury & they won! First game for the tournament, 4-1. Way to go Thunder! We also saw a bunch of girls from Graciella's Legacy team. One that she'll play manana! It was great seeing you girls again!

Nicole, Graciella & Riley


Mr Cutie Ryan, Nicole, Graciella, Riley & Jake (those 2 are twins!)

While me & Lele were at the game, dad & Antonia were at church for RE prep classes for Confirmation. I'll leave that story for another day! Gnite! xo

No comments: