May 28, 2018

Project Life 2018: Week 2

I cannot believe 2018 is half way over?! Why does time have to move so quick? I told myself in Jan. that I wouldn't get too behind with my PL layouts and BOOM! It happened. I did, however, print a bunch of photos and put them in envelopes for those weeks... I still have to print more but I have that done! 😉 Let's get started! For this layout, I didn't use a kit but used one paper pad with many different embellishments. A few project life cards and my Canon Selphy!


I chose to attach a tab for my insert, otherwise it would blend into the next page and get lost. A cute pop of color and a label! 

I love layers! I used vellum underneath the striped paper, as well a doily die cut and stamped the stay calm and be awesome. Perfect for my youngest!

I love using the tiny type black alphas! Here I layered a label and a chipboard circle. Even with the chipboard, it didn't make the pocket stretch or too bulky.

I included two posts from Twitter to show game details and Lady of the Match. And my girl got chosen twice! I love the tiny puffy stickers, they are the perfect size!


This gold heart was fussy cut from a project life card, topped off with a word sticker. Just the touch I needed to finish that page!

I used a project life accordion card to include more photos with journaling in the first pocket. The tab with numbers and courage label serve as the cover.

I used my typewriter to create a list of the week's happenings and this is a FAVE! I want to include this for each week. Easy peasy and fun! I'm loving the scallop puffy stickers too! It was too long and had to cut in half but it worked! Clusters are another fave!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave in the comments!
Happy day to you!
xo




No comments: