August 22, 2013

Cards Galore

My cards-to-make list is getting longer by the day! How about yours? Each day I add another person to that list! I'll tell you what... I would love to receive a handmade card in the mail! I love snail mail. I will gladly make you a card & send it off! Just shoot me an email and we can exchange mailing addresses! 

Here are the latest:







Those above are spoken for. =) The first going to my oldest daughter, the second I made for my 12 y/o and third, my bff from high school. Yes, we still talk! The next four, my 12 y/o & I took a card class at Fun Stampers Journey last Saturday. Love love them! They have so many stamps too!! I want to go back for more! Richard, who owns the company, I met w/in the past couple of weeks at Spellbinders! He also works there, like moi! Yes I'm a happy camper! Instagram + scrapbooking = happiness

Until more cards are made, I have one in the works too, have a good night.
xo

1 comment:

Genevive said...

what a beautiful paper creations you have here :) thanks for dropping by my blog :) hope we can be blog mates!

are you sure u are taking photo of you projects with you iphone????

Xo, Gen
www.scrappingcrazy.blogspot.com