June 4, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 19

Did I tell you I am seriously LOVING my photo printer?! Yes it's a gem & super convenient! I love going through my photos & when my my girls ask to have a photo to either scrap or Smash? BOOM! Print & hand over. Easy as pie. Yes I'm a fan. =)





I do love Project Life & all the different collections. Truth be told? I do not own any of them. I've tried many times to win, haven't yet. That's okay. I have the very first Project 365 from Becky Higgins. Yes that long ago. I have tons of printables, cut files (love!) and one day, when the bank acct is that fat?! I will subscribe to the many Studio Calico monthly kits and the many more that have been on my wish list for a while now. See PL lifers, you do not need to break the bank or have the latest/greatest of all products. If you have a printer, Cricut, Big Shot or Silhouette? You've got it made! I love all my little machines and gadgets to make my pages mine from scratch, made up of all different manufacturers. I love just grabbing what I feel goes and any of my collection of embellishments. Oh yeah! And add some stitching to finish any pocket off? Love.

Yes, I'm a bit behind but that's okay too. I will catch up someday and when that day does come around... you better believe I will be doing the happy dance! 

Until then, happy summer & happy scrapping!
xo

No comments: