March 8, 2013

This is Your World

Color Me Happy by Glitz is exactly what I need on this rainy day! I dropped off this happy sandwich to Craft Fusion for my DT project. What I originally thought I wanted this to end up like, well... that didn't happen. I was aiming at Amy Tangerine's Day books. Nope. Far from it. I love lots of layers, tiny details, machine stitching, lots of different stuff to keep your eye on the page. I do love Amy Tangerine though, don't get me wrong! Maybe my next mini can be more like the Day books. 


Onto the photos & details!





 
**I forgot to take a picture of the inside of red mini folder! Inside is a photo that I wrote on & the bottom half has the potty people paper w/a little bit of Stickles, w/words cut out & adhered onto paper: 'We are all the same on the inside'.




I had fun w/this mini! I know there's lots going on but I tried to use as much as Glitz Color Me Happy. I used 6x6 pad and all my tiny scraps. You cannot see in photo but the elephant's ear & the rainbow chevrons are sliced/cut on each side to resemble feathers. The clear elements are also Glitz.

Supplies: buttons, machine stitching, Heidi Swapp Colorshine on ribbon & Ranger Dylusions mist on cardboard, Bazzill chipboard key, Freckled Fawn wood pieces, Studio Calico heart stickers, I made my confetti/sequins bag, Silhouette, on cover: arrow is heat embossed w/powder, key is misted & heat embossed w/clear UTEE & Amy Tangerine roller stamp.

Whew! If you made it to the end, thank you very much! So after all the photos, what was your fave element or page? Feedback is welcomed!

Create everyday. It does a body good. =)
xo

2 comments:

Shelby said...

isn't that me & my BIG ideas mustache?

CalleLillyCafe said...

Yes it is! =)