March 4, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 1

Happy New Year! ... okay I know I'm a little behind on posting my Project Life pages. Just please be patient. (I have to keep telling myself, Breathe. btw this is my OLW. Do you have one?) Okay back to PL stuff. Love this year long, daily, weekly project. Love that any spread you may come upon, although using same protectors, is as different as the next. So many out there, it's crazy. I tell you, that Becky Higgins is one smart cookie!


I used Glitz Design | Color Me Happy on this & added some stitching, courtesy of my Bernina! Also, Hero Arts stamps for potty people, washi, my Silhouette, chipboard, free printable cards & felt. 






For this spread I used My Mind's Eye: Rhonna Farrer Follow Your Heart/Be Happy, my Silhouette, Bernina, Crate Paper chipboard, washi tape, Studio Calico printables & stamps, Thickers, Freckled Fawn wood pcs. & best part??...

My 14 y/o journaled on Today card about her & her bff. Love this. I will be using my girls' journaling all throughout this year. Quite the difference in colors between my pages. I made the decision to use different paper for each week. This will sum it up though. Love bright happy colors & shabby / soft as well as pastels. 

Enjoy your day!
xo

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this looks FANTASTIC!! I have several weeks put together I just need to journal!