August 2, 2011

Love You

Do you save your scraps to make cards? I do! This card was made for Paper Vineyard's DT. I had fun w/all the layers. =)


I cannot wait to get a new camera & set up our homemade light box! There's just zero room to keep it up & ready though!



What do you think?? IRL it's cute. Not too happy w/the first photo. Any one who would want me to test a particular camera or anything like that? Feel free to contact me for my mailing address! ;)

Supplies:
TaDa papers: straight laced, fancy schmancy, mommy's closet
Anna Griffin Carmen Coll: love you sticker
1 inch circle punch
Brown mini scallop card stock
brown ribbon
bone folder
Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper
Colorbox Brown Roan ink
Martha Stewart lace scallop edge punch
Craft card stock as base

Enjoy your day! I will try not to MELT! It is muggy, humid, horrible, hot.... sorry but true. However, I would not trade it for another state! Simply because I could not handle floods & tornadoes. =)
xo


No comments: