January 21, 2010

Got Sushi?

After not feeling well for the past few days and NOT checking my email... I opened my laptop this am, 227 emails later, saw this half way through!

I'm a WINNER! {doing the happy dance!}

Courtesy of Jessi of Sweetie Pie Bakery. Isn't this the most cutest thing?! I love her shop! I want one of each to go! This set below is thee prize:


(minus the cute lil table & plant)

Don't you just LOVE this?!
Happy rainy day! (third day of rain for us in AZ!)
Our Mesquite tree is coming up! Boo. I like our tree, we've had it since a wee little thing. I used it in many pix of our girls right in front of our house! The ground is THAT soaked from just actually 2.5 days of rain & these strong winds!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so glad you had something happy happen! Go check out my blog, I've had some exciting things happen too! :)--you being my scrappy friend will TOTALLY appreciate it!

Sheree said...

that is too stinkin' cute!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Don't you just love winning blog giveaways?! That is so cute. Congrats on your win!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!