August 12, 2009

Love it or Hate it

I'm lovin' this one! =) I SO need to keep up w/myself & NOT the Kardashians! ha! Or 'Daddy's Girls'!! Didn't watch it yet but we like to watch Run's House & his daughters have their own show. No surprise there! I simply won't have time to watch anything!

Anyway, I like this new blog setup! I still need to add stuff & fix here & there, but overall?...do you like the face lift? I have LOTSA pix I've taken that I really don't like to post withOUT one! =/ I'll give credit where credit is due: shabbyblogs.com !! Love it. It makes me happy.

I hope to see & hear feedback from you! Please? I see a giveaway in the future. I have hundreds of ideas going through my head ALL the time! It's just there's NOT enough of it! {NOT my mind people, TIME!!} ...

Have a great hump day, as some would call it. Wow. It's only 81 & cloudy! No soccer tonite, perhaps?!

xo

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love the new look Julie!