January 2, 2009

Feb 14th is Next Week!

Devine Memories is having a Sweetheart Workshop this Sat from 9am-330pm. Just click on Class Calendar for details. I will be teaching from 130-230. Each class is $6 or you can sign up for all 6 for $30. You can make great gifts for teachers, grandparents, & friends!

"Sweet Retro Magnet Board"

(yes! the pic is a tad bit old! I always liked this pic!)

Close up on the circle flower magnet


What happened to the Cardinals? Well, Carlos can tell you exactly who, what & when! I was scrapping & watching the game from time to time. More like listening bcuz Carlos fast fwd thru- it until the big plays or mistakes were made! Ha! Here's what I was finishing...just wish me luck & give me your honest opinion! The canvas I finished today. I like how it came out!

Live Love Create

(10x10 canvas. I painted background, stamped damask, clock & small letters on 'create', branch, Create & Live done on Cricut, { } were painted & heat embossed w/UTEE), Prima & CTMH flowers, heidi swapp ghost bird.


A bday card made for a close friend

(tri-fold card. words on background stamped, as well as bird cage. Painted swirl & bird cage both heat embossed w/UTEE, lace border punch, Prima flowers

(12x12 of Lele. You Rock & flowers on scallop square are on pop dots - you can't tell in pic! All papers are Heidi Grace, Fancy Pants chipbrd, painted & used shimmer glitter on the pink - also on pop dots)

I need to upload more pix! (later today!)

Thx for looking!

No comments: