September 8, 2013

2013 Mug Swap

Have you heard of the infamous mug swap? You can read all about it on ACuppaKim. This is the third year too! This is my second time around & if you missed it this time, stay tuned come this time in 2014! It's fun & you meet new people while getting a happy mail package! Here's what I sent out:

I had opened my mug swap box as I was running out the door on our way to Vegas! I didn't have time to post till now! (oops! sorry about that!) Robbin I do hope you love the goodies!


Thank you Barbie! Love it!
Will you be joining the mug swap in 2014? I will. =)
Have a good night.
xo

Mug Swap!

3 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

you sent out such a great package! that was really sweet and thoughtful of you!

are the red bicycles stickers? tape? stamps?

and i LOVE the mug you received. what a pretty print!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Kim - The bike 'sticker' is washi tape! Love it!

Sam said...

Love this! If they accept international I will definitely join !