May 29, 2013

Mustaches & Strawberries

This past week flew right on by! Many happenings with soccer & school ending too! I have been busy creating new items for my shop! So excited! I may just have to click OPEN today! I have much creative input from my girls as well, this is fun. They don't hold back giving me their input on anything! A little someone had me add this to the shop...



Last night we made strawberry oatmeal bars. YUM.MEE! A piece of this and a glass of milk go perfect together. My daughter and I have been looking for this recipe for.ever. too! It's by the Pioneer Woman and it won't disappoint! Here's the link to try it out!

Just wanted to catch up w/you all before the weekend. Later on the agenda is to work on Project Life! How do PL cards and ruffles sound to you? Or just a touch of fabric here and there? As soon as the shop is open, I will let you know!
Happy day!
xo

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

thanks for the recipe need to try this!!

Janna Werner said...

You have been sewing mustaches? Cool!!