These little muffin cups were yummy! We had these babies with dinner a few nights ago. They were super easy too! Here's the recipe I used. (I think it's from myrecipes.com)
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
2 cups milk
3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
1/4 cup melted butter
1 cup parmesan cheese
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 pkg of spinach
(I used fresh & about 4-5 big handfuls)
1 pkg of mushrooms
(I skipped this one! didn't have any on hand!)
4 strips of bacon
(I didn't include this one either!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg (190 deg C). Lightly grease two muffin tins.
2. In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter, cheddar cheese, & parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy.
3. In a pan w/oil, cook the bacon, onion & mushrooms. Add spinach until wilted. I used spatula to chop it up while in pan. If you wish to add any fillings, add now to your mix! =)
4. Stir filling into the quiche batter mix. Pour into muffin tins leaving approx 1/2 inch of space in each tin to allow quiche to rise.
5. Bake in preheated oven for approx 30 mins or until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into middle of a quiche comes out clean.
Please let me know if you try & add something yummy! Enjoy!