February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day

Did you enjoy your Valentines? Our day was busy but a good one. Even before school, Antonia wanted to make her dad chocolate covered strawberries. Even w/our crazy morning schedule, we did it! (they were so yummy too!) We took our girls out to lunch, ran a few errands, hubby & I went to post office to send out happy mail, got a new phone to replace teen's jacked up phone, Hobby Lobby and Victoria's Secret! I got home to my very own happy mail!





I got my #vdaymugswap package in the mail today! Perfect timing! 
Thanks so much for everything Nikki!

I love my Hobby Lobby clock & dress form: Delilah (unofficial name!) A big thank you to my hubby for these two babies! I've been wanting this dress form... for...ever!


Hope you had an awesome love day!
xo




No comments: