July 26, 2012

A Piece of Me

Just wanted to share my scrapbooking space w/you all. (yes, the walls are white & hopefully sooner than later they WILL be painted) Someday I hope to have my very own dream create-ing space! For now, all this is in our bedroom & my husband doesn't mind at all. {I love that man!}


*brown desk was an antique freebie from a good friend
 *white hutch on desk belonged to my late sister 
*white shelves are from Ikea 
*some of my flowers are stored in a black vintage 3 tier holder hung up on glass knob
 (I'm painting this white real soon!) 
*my husband built my green shelf that stores my 12x12 card stock & paper pads, etc
 *red basket holds some of my smaller wood mounted stamps 
*white drawers hold my embossing folders, inks & blocks
*I have two towers of drawers for additional storage. Those aren't very pretty though. lol
(I will share my office/sew space soon!)

What about you? Do you have a designated space or nook that you call your own?
Happy Thursday!
xo

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this looks AWESOME! How sweet of your hubby to "put up" with it in your room! So nice when they see the vision too! ;)