July 25, 2011

Birthday Surprise

I made this 8x10 canvas for Antonia because she fell in love w/Mr. Zach. He was her surprise a few weeks back. We sent her to horse camp & she was lucky enough to ride him while she was there. She absolutely LOVES horses & has forever! Zach was a dream & Antonia loved every second of it!





If you looked very closely, you'll notice I dug deep into the old supplies & broke out the metal mesh. It worked perfect w/this canvas! I forgot to add that I did use two different paints first for the base: brown & a blue glitter glaze. Please let me know your thoughts on this! My mama & her new love will be displayed in her  bedroom. Now to make some room...

Supplies used:
Kaiser Craft Party Animals: whoohoo & bop
MM Metal Mesh
MME Bohemia Blossom Princess transp frame
Fancy Pants Big Board chip. star
Lil Davis chip. alpha
Basic Grey undressed chipboard
MS edge punch
Prima flower
CTMH Jul stamp
HS journaling spots
LYB clear cuts Baby Safari girl
Stampedous PearLustre sapphire
TH Embossing Ink
Fabric: canvas & felt

Enjoy your summer! We start school on July 21st!
xo


 

No comments: