May 22, 2011

Are you a Mobile Blogger?

Has anyone tried this yet? I haven't & I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I had tried in the past to do so from my iPad but it hasn't worked. Thought to create a new tab even w/this very title. These days are so busy (that'll never change!) I feel like I'm a Mobile Blogger! I am using Instagram constantly. I love it. You can click to send via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr and a few others. I usually do the first three.  Here are a few of my latest photos via Instagram.














*If you follow CalleLillyCafe on Twitter, you can see when I post a photo. You can search for me on Instagram & click on Profile to Follow. I love connecting w/people all over the world using this app. One guy that I love his photography lives in Indonesia. Amazing & he always writes something back on my comments. Another gal lives in Japan I think it was. Crazy huh? I love it though. It's makes the world a smaller place. If you use Instagram, let me know & I can follow! =)
xo

No comments: