October 7, 2010

Creative Estates Update

I wanted to explain a little something about this little ol' conference ... I had a few ask so I feel I need to explain. Miss Shealynn of SheyB camera straps is the Founder & I am the lucky girl who is here to help w/all from A to Z, ie: the co-Founder. This may explain why I know the little tid-bits of important info on speakers & such on Creative Estates. We are so excited w/all the ideas, plans, speakers, etc for this conference. This is going to be a great one, if I do say so myself. A seasoned crafter, as well as a newbie can benefit from attending this conference. There will be so many new people to meet and soak up all the great info, tips & tricks from our speakers. You're not going to want to miss this gem!

Here are a few ladies in our lineup:

 (if you never heard, tell Patrick he can have his rock back!) 
Shealynn from SheyB
Becki Crosby from WhippyCake
Kim from TomKat Studios
Melanie from Above All Fabric
Kari from Ucreate
& more to come!

I was able to attend a blogger's conference in May & in my opinion, that along w/many other blogger's conferences focus on the business side of things, mom's who blog to make $$, etc. (don't get me wrong, I had fun & met many great ladies!) We are targeting the crafting community, from sewing to scrapping, from photography to designing a blog, etc. You get the big picture don't you? I am so excited about being a part of this, from the ground up! You will too, I'm sure of it! 

To explain things further, head on over to Creative Estates & read all about it. 
Also, to get your Early Bird price before the deadline of Oct 31st, click HERE
You can also follow Creative Estates on Twitter
Be sure to become a Fan of Creative Estates on Facebook

If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment.
We would love to meet you at Creative Estates in April 2011.
Won't you be our neighbor?
xo

No comments: