August 6, 2010

Spider Tea Party

Today was Lele's tea party & it was a surprise for the 2nd grade class, who happened to be their mentors.  I offered to make cupcakes. 44 of 'em! Yep. Bcuz I HAVE the time. (that was a joke!)  I had an idea in mind & I just really wanted to do it.

Lele picked out the cake mixes & even helped me bake. I was going to make all spiders w/6 legs until Leleanna informed me NOT too. Spiders have 8 legs mommy! Oops. Did everyone know this?









From this:

To this:

Aren't these TOO cute?! I thought so. What do you think??

3 comments:

Diana said...

silly Mommy--of course spiders have 8 legs!:) These cupcakes turned out DARLING!

Debbie in Nashville said...

Those are so cute!!

Cre8tive Mocha said...

very cute! My three yr old is sitting here with me and she thought they were really neat!