August 23, 2010

DIY Cupcake Stand

I FINALLY have my very OWN cupcake stand!  I have been wanting one FOREVER--! No more asking everyone if I can borrow one. Yay! I know, I get super excited over the little things. But isn't this what LIFE is about? Sure you will always remember those big huge moments, but we all remember & hold onto those little moments... a certain look, parents reading to us before bed, the way mom cooked a meal, notes in your lunchbox AND MY cupcake stand! haha!

BEFORE



AFTER




I absolutely LOVE my new/old cupcake stand! I went to a thrift store & bought these four items and added some E6000 & some doilies! The top plate has some weight to it too, but the bottom one is slightly larger.

What do you think?!
xo


** Don't forget TODAY is the last day to enter ALL giveaways over at 30Blogs! Good luck! Click HERE to win THIS ! Good luck!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

look at you! This stand is SO cool!

Marie said...

Super cute! Great job!

Ruth said...

this is so cute! i love it. you have an adorable family. thanks for stopping by my blog!