December 20, 2008

Random- NeSS

I'm starving. It's late. I just updated Graciella's soccer team's blog. I want a coffee drink, but I don't want to wake the girls. My girls & I (minus Graciella) make the Frapp Mix from Costco w/milk & top it w/whipped cream! Yum!



Last wkend, her team took 3rd place in the San Tan Holiday Classic. Whoo-hoo!

I saw this in Costco & I want it. But I need it in a bigger size!


Yesterday, was Antonia's last day & I had volunteered for her Xmas party.


Mrs. Navarrete & Antonia


Jasmine, Sandra, Antonia, Katie, Kylie & Isha (Antonia's BFF)



Graciella finally got to wear her cute hat!


FunkaDelic Club - Sydney, Savannah, Graciella & Alexxis

These next pix are from November. Daddy took the girls for a ride on the Fat Boy. Carlos & I were in the garage & I told him I wanted to take the bike out by myself. I never did since we got it, I think almost 4 yrs ago! I have rode in the past on dirt bikes & crotch rockets, but never a Harley! So, he backed it out & off I went!



(I think I look like Gladita in the photo!)

Lele has something with loud noises!

I love this photo of Antonia & daddy!

No comments: