September 15, 2008

Time

I know there's simply not enough of it! However, I came upon this blog (via Purple Onion Designs) & I love this idea! She started the mini-book back in Feb, but somehow I'll catch up! There were others who left comments who were going to do the same. Check it out!


I did submit for the Creative Team over at Purple Onion too. Yesterday was the deadline. Any one keep your fingers crossed for me! Please?! (4 out of the 6 were using her stamps.)









Bday dinner:

Yesterday, we had our family dinner to celebrate Carly's bday. Gramma, Carrie & Rob, baby Kayvion came & no Shrek. (how WAS that football game!?;) I made lasagna, Carrie made a yummy salad, I forgot the ice cream! It was in the freezer! Oops!, to her liking - I made a white on white cake w/sparklies (sprinkles) & we had yummy, soft rolls from Costco. It was great eating all together for once! (not at the SAME time though! That NEVER happens!) Carlos & I ate towards the end of everyone's meal. I had served the kids first, then the adults then me. That's how it usually works. BUT for once, my food was HOT still! It didn't have to see the microwave!

Simple, yes. But I LOVE the dots!

Isn't he just the cutest thing?!



Here is his mama turning the BIG 21!



I like how this came out!



Lele & Baby K
Her Gift...


Sony Cybershot DSC-W150
(She's been wanting one of these! This was from all of us!)

2 comments:

Michelle Devine said...

Those cards are so good. Good luck. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you

Anne said...

Oooooh! Good luck with your Design Team application! Wishing you the best!

I especially like the purple card with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls texture. It just jumps out at me and looks rich and lush.

Nice birthday pics, too! :-)