September 11, 2008

Feeling Creative

I finally made the canvas layout, if you will, that I've been meaning to make! This is Miss Charlotte once again. I like the end result! A bunch! It's super cute IRL! So is this happy girl w/her new teeth showing! (hope you're liking it Jeannie! xo)





Canvas is 10 x 10. PP is Sassafras. Wooden butterfly - Walmart. CTMH Prisma glitter on wings. I colored bling w/an American Crafts glitter marker. I painted the canvas & added ribbon to the edges of the canvas to hide staples!





I love the Cuttlebug embossing templates! Also, my new Inkadinkado birthday cupcake stamps! I still NEED ;) to get me some nesties but until I do... the next best thing is my thread water punch!

2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Thats beautiful! And I love that card!

Michael and Dena said...

way cute stuff. Checkout my blog I gave you an AWARD!